IPMAP was founded by Jack Lu, PhD, CFA, an IP economist and financial analyst with engineering background and research credentials.
Developed from the team’s research and consulting over the past 30 years, IPMAP designs and implements strategies to promote technology diffusion, monetize IP assets, and facilitate market transactions.
IPMAP offers customized IP solutions and business advisories to all players in licensing market, transaction market, capital market, and litigation market.
It serves a wide variety of clients:
- Start-ups and Fortune 500 companies
- Individual inventors/IP owners and IP-intensiveinstitutions
- NPEs/patent aggregators and practicing companies
- Law firms and investment banks
- Equity investors and distressed assets investors
IPMAP partners with major law firms and IP research firms to better serve IP markets. It takes a multidisciplinary approach, and analyzes IP challenges from economic, financial, legal, and technical perspectives. By synthesizing the insights from different perspectives, IPMAP offers actable solutions to today’s IP challenges.